Roman Krumins is Prince2 Practitioner certified and has a depth of experience in physical construction as well as business change project implementation.
His highly personable and engaging yet pragmatic approach enables him to successfully deliver sustainable and enduring change to your business environment.
Past physical construction project successes have included:
- Various plant layout implementations including design and construction of a yogurt and soft cheese factory in Victoria for the dairy industry
- Site engineer for construction of a heavy medium coal separation plant
- Construction completion and commissioning of an automated and unmanned fuel terminal for the petroleum industry
- Bid leader for floating gas stabilisation plant in the Timor Sea
- Various materials handling implementations for the peanut industry
Past business transformation project successes have included:
- Facilitation of task team input to the design and implementation of 13 new manufacturing and maintenance railway workshops
- Organisation design for consolidation and shared services for Brisbane City Council
- Implementation of Live Flight Planning for the introduction of the E-Jet fleet for Virgin Blue
- Development of various Air Operators Certificate integration options for Virgin Australia Airlines
- Input to the development of the cut-over sequence for implementation of SabreSonic Reservations Platform for Virgin Australia Airlines
- Development of contingency and roll-back plans for the SabreSonic implementation
- Member of the Command Centre Team on shift running the cut-over sequence for implementation of the SabreSonic system for Virgin australia Airlines