Roman Krumins is a Certified Mediator and a Grade 3 Arbitrator with the Australian Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators.
Specific dispute resolution experience includes:
- Mediation of a matter between a principle and a parent for Education Queensland;
- Review of a matter between a family and a school for Education Queensland;
- Facilitation of a matter between a community, a commerce group, the parents' and citizens association, the Queensland Teachers' Union, Education Queensland and a school regarding access to and through school grounds;
- Review of the future of a special school;
- Federal Court Mediation of workplace disputes.