Specific Change Management Experience
- Facilitation of task team input to the design of fifteen new maintenance and constructiuon workshops for the Queensland Rail providing the cornerstone to the change management for implementation of the new processes.
- Organisation functionality analysis for restructuring of Brisbane Water.
- Organisation design for Port of Brisbane Authority.
- Business process mapping and implementation training for MIMS implementation at Q-Build.
- Process improvement and implementation for Brisbane Transport bus charter operations.
- Business Case for procurement and operation of $9million rail grinder for Queensland Rail.
- Production engineering review for Digga Australia.
Change Management Capability
- Process mapping.
- Business process improvement.
- Facilitation of staff input to process improvement (workshops/focus groups)
- Consultation of staff for input to process Improvement.
- Change implementation strategy development (communication and training).
- Implementation management.
- Performance monitoring.
Specific Systems Implementation Experience
MIMS Open Enterprise V4.3 implementation at Q-Build:
- Drafting and finalisation of Business Requirement Statements through facilitation of Q-Build personnel input.
- MIMS module configuration assistance.
- Drafting and finalisation of User Acceptance Testing scripts.
- Drafting and finalisation of User Training material.
SabreSonic Reservations Platform Implementation at Virgin Australia Airlines:
- Part of the cut-over team building the cut-over sequence.
- Formulation of all contingency plans and roll-back plan.
- Member of the Command Centre Team on shift running the cut-over sequence.