Roman Krumins has performed the following business case analyses:
- Purchase and operate, lease and operate or outsource track grinding for Queensland Rail. This analysis involved the decision of whether or not to purchase and operate a $9million track grinder.
- Purchase and internal lease or outsource supply of all motor motor vehicles for Queensland Rail. This analysis involved the decision to purchase in the region of 2000 motor vehicles under a tax equivalence regime or outsource to motor vehicle lease operator.
- Structure a cost model to form the basis of an alliance partnership between Colorado Group Ltd and Toll IPEC Pty Ltd. This business case involved the development of a detailed cost model that would form the basis of a fee for service partnership for Colorado Group’s national product distribution requirements.
- Tender assessment for $100million Gold Coast City Council waste management contract. The business case component of this assessment involved creating a complex services usage profile that formed the basis of the price comparison for the tender assessment.
- Feasibility Study and Business Case for Victoria University regarding taking some specialised materials testing services to market.